We know that having a claim can be stressful, and that our promise is a pretty big one – worry-free claims. So, how do we do it?
We’re always here for you in an emergency:
- Toll-free assistance, 24/7, anywhere in the world
- Help in multiple languages
- Case managers and nurses to arrange and monitor treatment, support you and your family, arrange evacuation if you need it
- Knowledgeable team of experts who will walk your through the Claims Process
- Fair and fast settlements
And, whenever we can, we’ll arrange direct payment to the hospital, physician or care provider, so you can concentrate on what’s important – getting better.
Prepare in advance:
At least one other person in your travel party should have a copy of your travel insurance wallet card. It’s a good idea to leave a copy with a relative or friend at home too.
Carry your wallet card with you at all times during your trip.
Taking your phone?
- Bookmark this page on your phone
- Enter the toll-free number in your contacts (under the name EMERGENCY)
- Copy your policy number into the notes in your contact list
Remember, you need to call before getting treatment. It can make a difference to your coverage. If it’s an emergency, have somebody call as soon as possible.